● Identifying strategic communications opportunities to partners, public, customers and industry;
● Managing our Sponsorship Assets and opportunities;
● Creating a communications strategy and implementing these to achieve the groups wider PR
● Building the PR and Communications function to include Country Offices;
● Producing written materials in the form of articles, speech writing and presentations;
● Creating press releases and handling media interactions;
● Supporting other departments communication where necessary;
● Managing communication crisis.
Skills and Knowledge required:
● Knowledge of Forex, Financial Services, Fin-Tech, or Banking Industry
● PR Project Planning and budgeting
● Candidate should have a relevant Marketing / Communications degree
● Membership of CIM or CIPR would be an advantage
The ideal candidate will:
● Have previous experience of the Forex\finance business.
● Have between 7 – 10 years’ experience in Communications roles.
● Be commercially astute.
● Dynamic, innovative, organized and with the ability to advise and guide the CEO and other
departments on external communication ‘Best Practice.’
● Be very hands-on and able to write excellent copy.
● Be a Native English speaker or at least fluent in English (Speaking and Writing.)